Juno Secure Library Room Booking System was designed as an add-on module to the latest version of the market leading Sentry Access Control System and is now available as a stand alone system.
It is primarily intended to handle the booking of such areas as group study and resource rooms in Universities and Colleges.
Library Room Booking System Features :
• Web enabled advance booking at users’ convenience
• Instant room booking at the door
• Avoids staff involvement with management of keys
• Provides extra security
• Connects to the Integrated Library System (ILS)
• Maximises room usage
• Comprehensive user reports
• Monitors failure to take up room bookings
This keyless group study room booking system is fully configurable by the Library. Control is provided to define the rules such as limiting the length of any booking, limiting the times rooms are available (which could be 24/7) or disqualifying users due to failure to take up previous bookings.
Users can be reminded of existing bookings by email or SMS text thus helping to maximise room usage.
Room types can be grouped by location or defined by type or the facilities available.
Web Booking enables students to:
- Book a room or cancel bookings
- Receive SMS Text reminders of existing bookings
- Provide students with proof of booking
- Allows students quick access to room booking information and room availability
Click here to view a case study of our Library Room Booking System in use at University of Leeds.
Click here to view a case study of our Library Room Booking System in use at the University of Portsmouth.