Product Features :
- Rugged: IP64, 1.5-meter drop resistance, 1000 tumbles at 1 m, able to operate across -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F) without heater.
- Various Reader Options: Linear imager, laser, long range laser, 2D imager and RFID.
- Large Display: 3.0″ 160 x 160 pixels touch screen with white LED backlight.
- Stay Connected: Comes with WPAN, WLAN, 3.5G WWAN, and GPS.
- Centralized Data Management: The 8700 series is FTP-ready through software provided by CipherLab, and enables faster data transmission to the back-end server via FTP.
- Keypad Options: 24 numeric/ 44 alphanumeric keys with LED backlight.
Certified with IP64 rating, 1.5 m drop test and 1000 tumbles at 1 m, the 8700 series is able to operate between -20°C and 55°C, delivering reliable and powerful data processing wherever required. In addition, the 8700 series provides nearly 170* hours of operation in batch mode and 66* hours of continuous usage in WLAN mode, facilitating workflow without interruption.
With a wide range of wireless communications options – WPAN, WLAN, 3.5G WWAN, and GPS – the 8700 series allows seamless communication anytime, anywhere. Various reader options, including long range laser, ensure the 8700 series is ideal for inventory control, asset tracking, as well as warehousing and distribution operations in any harsh setting. Its RFID read/write capability also enables an alternative data collection approach to increase productivity. Along with customizable software to automate your business operations, you can connect to the back-end server via FTP, enabling faster data transmission and instant decision-making. Moreover, GUI Library, an optional SDK, provides versatile and faster development of Graphic User Interface (GUI). It also empowers touch screen applications, such as electronic signature capture, expandable software keypad, and multi-tab interface, ensuring greater efficiency and simplifying day-to-day operation.
*Battery performance may vary depending on product model, configuration, applications, and features utilized.