Sentry Juno Access Control Software System manages access to facilities such as libraries, reading rooms, computer suites and any area where access requires monitoring. The software system provides a variety of reports and analysis of usage.
Sentry Juno is the latest version of the market leading Sentry Access Control Software System. Sentry is currently used in over 150 academic libraries and resource centers in the UK and Ireland. This large user base has allowed Telepen to tailor Sentry to the needs of its customers during Sentry’s continued development.
NEW Sentry Juno Features:
- Metro style intuitive user interface
- Independent Client Application
- Data Import Service handles Library Management System input
- Cluster Controller replaces the need for a dedicated workstation PC
- Cluster Controller adds an extra intelligent off-line feature
Designed initially, with the academic library in mind and including features specific to a library’s needs, Sentry Juno is now being adapted for use in the general commercial access control markets.
Optional Add-On products Include:
- Temporary Card Kiosk
- Group Study Room Booking
- Study Space Management
Click here to see a full list of our Sentry customers.