Telepen is pleased to offer the NEW Irisys Gazelle DualViewTM Thermal Counter for accurate people counting. The Gazelle is an integrated option for Telepen Sentry Access Control Software. In conjunction with Sentry, we can keep track of the number of people in an area where there is a health and safety capacity limit. As the capacity limit is approached, a pop-up warning message in Sentry will be displayed, and a further message when the limit is reached. The threshold values are user-selectable.
Gazelle is ideal for general people traffic counting, measuring live occupancy and is non-intrusive and unaffected by light, heat or inanimate objects which can destabilise other technologies. Their usual accuracy is more than 96%.
A few of the New Gazelle Product Features :
- New, low profile design, enabling unobtrusive installations. The counter can also be flush and recess mounted, leading to a sleek appearance
- True PoE compliance, reducing cabling requirements
- Can be linked from a number of entrances to bring data to a central location
- Can be linked together to cover wide entrances
- Uses power over ethernet, keeping wiring simple
- No privacy or security issues because no image is taken
- Designed for use in indoor environments, free from rapid changes in temperature or humidity
- Outdoor and high mount units are also available