The Designer Clear Security gates are the ideal security solution for libraries who need an aesthetically subtle security system that blends in with existing library architecture and interior design. These gates are made from high clear acrylic, so they are visually low-profile, blending into the background.
These gates provide libraries with the high performance you’ve come to expect from our products,
• 3-dimensional read range – highly effective read range and detection rate of all unsecured items
no matter how they’re held or hidden
• LED and audio alarm
• Alarm logs showing items that have alarmed the gates
• People Counter – a bi-directional people counter provides valuable reports on library traffic
into and out of the library each hour, day, week and month
• Easy installation options, with no channel required for a single aisle configuration
• Multiple aisles can be “daisy-chained” from one power source
Tag compatibility – ISO 15693 supporting AFI and read multiple block command
Security Compatibility: EAS & AFI Communication interface: Ethernet
Dimensions (one panel) 1782 x 556 x 45 mm (70.2 x 21.9 x 1.8 inches)
Base plate: 620 x 80 mm (24.4 x 3.1 inches)
• Excellent read range – the gates have a 3-dimensional read range, meaning tags can be identified
in any orientation, providing a very high detection rate, along with the ability to detect multiple
items at a time.
• Alarm log reports and people counter statistics – The Management console will display by title,
any items that alarm the gate, and these can be accessed as reports at any time. People counter
statistics provide valuable reports on library patronage patterns.
• Multiple installation options – available in any configuration up to 7
e columns, the gates have a large range of installation options also,
including underground cabling or above ground ramps.