Product Features :
- Automatic Trigger with CodeGate
- Supports commonly used interfaces, including USB
- PowerLink user-replaceable cables
- Easy programming using Windows® software or bar codes
- Custom edit bar code data
- EMC rating of Class B
- Attractive design, small and lightweight
Codegate technology allows the user to easily target the desired bar code and complete the data transmission with a simple press of a button. This combination makes Eclipse a perfect selection for menu scanning, point of sale, document processing and inventory control.
With Metrologic’s state-of-the-art barcode scanning technology embedded inside, the Eclipse has a longer working range and a wider scan field than a typical CCD. The width of the scan line grows as the barcode scanner moves further away from bar codes. In addition, the laser beam pulses make lining up bar codes easy, and when the scanner senses a bar code, the laser beam automatically switches to scan mode and activates Codegate to ensure high-speed scanning and accuracy.
The Eclipse is smaller and lighter than it’s sister product, the Voyager barcode scanner, but, unlike the Voyager, it does not have an adjustable stand for hands-free use.